Saturday 4 March 2017

My favourite colour is

Blue.

Blue makes me think of the sea and the sky.

It is the colour of my childrens' eyes, all inherited from their father.

Blue is the colour of all my darlings' eyes, they are transfixing, passionate, merry, moody and never cold.  

My true love's blue eyes light up when he's enthusiastic about something.  They sparkle with mischief when he is laughing, they focus with intensity when he concentrates and then glow with pride when he is with our children.

I love the fact that our three children have his eyes too, my four beloved blue eyed people.  Only I have green eyes.

Our boys have bright blue eyes, soulful and open.  

Our daughter says her eyes are not blue, but grey, she is lucky, her eyes do change colour.  Sometimes her eyes are that pale, high in the sky blue and other times they are the soft, steely blue of the sea on a grey day.  Our daughter has the eyes of a wolf, one of my favourite animals.

The eyes are the windows to the soul and what beautiful souls they are.

My heart belongs to blue eyes.

The colour of water and sky.

I love the colour Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment